How long is a workshop?
Our workshops are two hours long
Do I have to stay for the whole workshop or can I leave early?
It is strongly recommended you stay for the whole workshop to gain the most benefit from the experience.
Is this a one-off commitment?
Yes, our first workshop is a one-off commitment, we do a second level workshop but this is completely voluntary.
Who facilitates these workshops?
They are all run by health professionals from around Hillingdon. This includes GPs from local surgeries.
What makes these different from other education workshops?
Because our workshops are run by health professionals, you get the chance to ask any questions relating to your long term condition that you would normally not get time for in a usual GP appointment.
Can I attend more than once?
Yes, you’re welcome to attend our workshops more than once.
Do you do weekends and evenings?
Currently we do not offer that option but are looking into offering it at some point in the future.
How many people are there in a group?
Most of our workshops are between 10 and 15 people in a group.
Do I need my surgery to refer me?
No. The best way is to book yourself onto a workshop through this website, or alternatively you can give our MyHealth team a call to book this on your behalf.
Frequently asked question about our workshops
- Weekend Dates We have now booked two weekend workshops for …Read More >>
- The MyHealth team hold roadshows over Hillingdon to engage with …Read More >>
- Come to one of our MyHealth roadshows, at various community …Read More >>
- Cold weather can be bad for your health, but older people are more vulnerable. Check-in on an older neighbour to ma… https://t.co/768otZiPKq14 hours ago
- Many parents aren't sure how much food to give when they start introducing solid foods to their baby. Feel more con… https://t.co/9QNQePH6Sg17 hours ago
- An occasional night without sleep makes you feel tired and irritable the next day, but it won't harm your health. I… https://t.co/ZG1G9xygMryesterday