The MyHealth programme runs free of charge workshops for people throughout Hillingdon, on a wide range of subjects to help you take greater control of your own health and wellbeing. Patients can attend these workshops either through there GP, by getting referred or by booking yourself on through this site.
Our MyHealth workshops will:
- Give you a better understanding of how to manage your condition daily
- Provide you with practical solutions and advice helping you to feel more confident and in control
- Meet and share experiences with other people in similar situations
Who can take part?
Anyone living with or caring for someone with one or more long-term health conditions and who lives, works or is registered with a GP in Hillingdon.
We offer our workshops in a range of languages. If you require a specific language please get in contact with us before booking.
How long are the workshops?
Most workshops last two hours and are in a maximum group size of 20 participants.
Where are the workshops held?
Our workshops are held in local venues and your doctors surgery across the Hillingdon borough.
How do I book myself onto a workshop?
There are a few ways to book onto a workshop either by:
- Choosing the workshop below that interests you, and click ‘Book a place’.
- Contact us by phone on 01895 203 067
- Email us at: email@example.com