How long is a workshop?
Our workshops are two hours long
Do I have to stay for the whole workshop or can I leave early?
It is strongly recommended you stay for the whole workshop to gain the most benefit from the experience.
Is this a one-off commitment?
Yes, our first workshop is a one-off commitment, we do a second level workshop but this is completely voluntary.
Who facilitates these workshops?
They are all run by health professionals from around Hillingdon. This includes GPs from local surgeries.
What makes these different from other education workshops?
Because our workshops are run by health professionals, you get the chance to ask any questions relating to your long term condition that you would normally not get time for in a usual GP appointment.
Can I attend more than once?
Yes, you’re welcome to attend our workshops more than once.
Do you do weekends and evenings?
Currently we do not offer that option but are looking into offering it at some point in the future.
How many people are there in a group?
Most of our workshops are between 10 and 15 people in a group.
Do I need my surgery to refer me?
No. The best way is to book yourself onto a workshop through this website, or alternatively you can give our MyHealth team a call to book this on your behalf.
Frequently asked question about our workshops
- We have developed a support and advice booklet for young …Read More >>
- As you are aware with the outbreak of coronavirus (covid-19) …Read More >>
- Weekend Dates We have now booked two weekend workshops for …Read More >>
- New Moves. New Foods. New habits. We've got ideas to get you started today. #BetterHealth https://t.co/hYB9zmUT8K https://t.co/X2PPH9XJW720 hours ago
- If going out in the hot weather, walk in the shade & apply sunscreen. #BeattheHeat - wear a hat, & light, loose cot… https://t.co/Vw5EVO5e3lyesterday
- Its a hot one today ! ☀☀☀☀ Stay safe and: ▶️keep hydrated ▶️apply high protection sun cream to all uncovered ski… https://t.co/Tp9tTabD2Wyesterday