How long is a workshop?
Our workshops are two hours long
Do I have to stay for the whole workshop or can I leave early?
It is strongly recommended you stay for the whole workshop to gain the most benefit from the experience.
Is this a one-off commitment?
Yes, our first workshop is a one-off commitment, we do a second level workshop but this is completely voluntary.
Who facilitates these workshops?
They are all run by health professionals from around Hillingdon. This includes GPs from local surgeries.
What makes these different from other education workshops?
Because our workshops are run by health professionals, you get the chance to ask any questions relating to your long term condition that you would normally not get time for in a usual GP appointment.
Can I attend more than once?
Yes, you’re welcome to attend our workshops more than once.
Do you do weekends and evenings?
Currently we do not offer that option but are looking into offering it at some point in the future.
How many people are there in a group?
Most of our workshops are between 10 and 15 people in a group.
Do I need my surgery to refer me?
No. The best way is to book yourself onto a workshop through this website, or alternatively you can give our MyHealth team a call to book this on your behalf.
Frequently asked question about our workshops
- With the ongoing covid-19 pandemic we are continuing to adapt …Read More >>
- We have developed a support and advice booklet for young …Read More >>
- As you are aware with the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) …Read More >>
- Making small changes can help improve your health this New Year. It’s never too late to start #MyJanuary #OneYou https://t.co/0lmZSiuJkB4 hours ago
- Exercise is good for your mind and body. There are lots of small changes you can make to get moving everyday… https://t.co/y7welhI0fwyesterday
- Breast screening is important in preventing and detecting breast cancer. Please attend your appointment if you ar… https://t.co/qNKcwuM5tyyesterday