How long is a workshop?
Our workshops are two hours long
Do I have to stay for the whole workshop or can I leave early?
It is strongly recommended you stay for the whole workshop to gain the most benefit from the experience.
Is this a one-off commitment?
Yes, our first workshop is a one-off commitment, we do a second level workshop but this is completely voluntary.
Who facilitates these workshops?
They are all run by health professionals from around Hillingdon. This includes GPs from local surgeries.
What makes these different from other education workshops?
Because our workshops are run by health professionals, you get the chance to ask any questions relating to your long term condition that you would normally not get time for in a usual GP appointment.
Can I attend more than once?
Yes, you’re welcome to attend our workshops more than once.
Do you do weekends and evenings?
Currently we do not offer that option but are looking into offering it at some point in the future.
How many people are there in a group?
Most of our workshops are between 10 and 15 people in a group.
Do I need my surgery to refer me?
No. The best way is to book yourself onto a workshop through this website, or alternatively you can give our MyHealth team a call to book this on your behalf.
Frequently asked question about our workshops
- We have developed a support and advice booklet for young …Read More >>
- As you are aware with the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) …Read More >>
- We have now booked two weekend workshops for diabetes prevention. …Read More >>
- Download the NHS COVID-19 App today, the simplest way to help protect those we love. You can download it now fr… https://t.co/39k1Y5NcZSabout 1 hour ago
- With rates of #COVID-19 continuing to rise in NW London, we're asking families to celebrate #Halloween different… https://t.co/nDYA5oMRHT5 hours ago
- All of our hospitals in NW London are set up to keep patients safe. Have a look at what to expect when you go in fo… https://t.co/Eydk7N1TFW7 hours ago