Health Help Now is a patient app available to people across NW London. The app helps you find the right health services, medical advice and trusted information.
You can use the app to review medical advice that has been approved by local doctors and nurses and see the closest places to your current location where you can get help.
- NHS Choices health advice articles
- contact information for local NHS, council and approved voluntary services
- hospital appointment booking service (e-RS), to be used after you have been referred by your GP
- GP online to manage your GP appointments, get repeat prescriptions and view your medical records
- *‘Your mental health’ section has helpful advice and information on a variety of mental health conditions. The ‘mood tool’ asks basic questions about your mood and how you feel and will signpost you to relevant services based on your responses.
- web links to useful websites such as your local council and Know Diabetes
- asthma/COPD section provides helpful advice articles and information on how to use your inhaler.
Watch an overview video of the mental health section here:*