The MyHealth programme runs free of charge workshops for people throughout Hillingdon, on a wide range of subjects to help you take greater control of your own health and wellbeing.
Our MyHealth workshops will:
- Give you a better understanding of how to manage your condition daily
- Provide you with practical solutions and advice helping you to feel more confident and in control
- Meet and share experiences with other people in similar situations
Who can take part?
Anyone living with or caring for someone with one or more long-term health conditions and who lives, works or is registered with a GP in Hillingdon.
How long are the workshops?
Most workshops last two hours and are in a maximum group size of 20 participants.
Where are the workshops held?
Our workshops are held in local venues and your doctors surgery across the Hillingdon borough.
How do I book myself onto a workshop?
There are a few ways to book onto a workshop either by:
- Choosing the workshop below that interests you, and click ‘Book a place’.
- Contact us by phone on 01895 203 067
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org